Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Me, Myself, & I.


Hello, my name is Tyler James Wise. Born to Jeffrey and Debra Wise. Home grown in Maumee, OH. Brought into the world in 1991 and still living it well. I currently a Senior, attending California State University - Los Angeles. Twenty-one years of age. Telecommunications option in the Television and Film program at my current institution. 

The youngest of three children (Ashley, 28 and Dylan, 25). As a student at Anthony Wayne High School, I knew that I wanted move far away and go forward to obtaining my dream of being in Film and/or Television. After my High School graduation in 2009, I backed my bags and moved to the "City of Angels" on my own.

Documented, will be my thoughts on ideals of a variety of many different topics.
 
A COUPLE THINGS I ENJOY: 
 
- Music
- Film
- Traveling
- Drinking (Jack Daniels & Beer)
- My Fraternity: PHI SIGMA KAPPA
- Politics
- Technology
- Going to concerts
- Hanging with family & Friends
Me, Myself, & I.

1 comment:

  1. In the path of life we can create our destiny if we follow our dreams and believe in ourselves. You already started dreaming about your future which is amazing. Go for it and never stop.

    ReplyDelete