Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Boiling Crab

I recently tried my hand at a seafood restaurant called BOILING CRAB. Not being the one to really be open to trying new food or new places, for that matter, I couldn't help but hear the rumblings of success. So after months of my friends asking me to go, I finally gave in.

Let me tell you what, I was truly missing out! This place was great. Not only was the food on point, but the ambiance was amazing as well. Sharpie writing on the walls of patrons that have been there before. The smell of seafood went all around the premise. All of the prices were way cheaper than the other types of restaurants I've been to before. Quite possibly the best! 

I extremely urge you to check this place out. Two locations in Alhambra are there for your convenience, one on Main St. and one on Valley Blvd.


Good Eatin'

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Congrats. Don't stop learning about new places specially in Los Angeles. If you have a change Next time go to a VEGAN restaurant and you will find amazing things there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to go eat there as well, but I just automatically assumed it was going to be expensive since it's sea food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the smell of seafood reminds me of my ex girlfriend

    ReplyDelete