Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SB NATION



WWW.SBNATION.COM is a sports blog that shares news, scores, opinions, and links to blogs for all professional sports teams. It is a central hub for all sports information on 316 teams. Updated on a daily basis because of the fast paced world of sports that we surround ourselves with. This blog literally gives you all the information any sports fan would like to have. It packages it well to where there is a lot of information coming towards you at once, but it is very easy to read and well organized! If there was one thing that I would like to incorporate into my blog from SBNation would have to be the simplicity of the drop down menu. It is so easy to access everything, very simply yet very effective. The bio that they give isn't your normal telling of the organization. All of their individual sports blogs are made by the fans, for the fans. They cycle through and pick the best blog they see for the professional sports teams. It does tell the reader about how the blogs work, yet don't give much insight into who is the one who is writing the information.

3 comments:

  1. SB Nation is connected to a few other technology websites theverge.com for one which I use all the time. Also theverge.com/gaming a website about video games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SB Nation sounds interesting, but if there's anonymity over a good blog, I wish a well-written report's merits some recognition. I need to look into it. I read ESPN Los Angeles, but I wish I could find alternative sports commentary out there. ESPN has been too convenient. I'll see what SB Nation has to offer. Thanks! And good luck with your blog.

    ReplyDelete