Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Comeback Kids


I can't believe it happened again, the San Francisco Giants actually came back to beat the St. Louis Cardinals. Not only winning, but dominating the past three games in the series! Now I am in no way a San Francisco fan, especially since they knocked out my Cincinnati Reds, but you have to have respect for what they have been able to accomplish these past two series. No hope you say? Well apparently they saw the bigger picture! Now on to the World Series against the dominate Detroit Tigers, with their triple-crown winner Cabrera leading the charge. I personally believe that they will lose to the Tigers, yet there is one thing that I have certainly learned from this Postseason. That is, do NOT count out the Giants.





Buster Posey - Catcher

2 comments:

  1. Good work Tyler. Are you (like me) totally stoked that SF is in the series?

    Give us more pictures, some audio, some features that will draw us back to your page. You now have a lot of skills at your command to do stuff that will really draw our attention.

    You are expected to do at a MINIMUM one post per week. I hope during the series you do more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about baseball. It's a great post and I hope whoever deserves to win will win the world series. Of course I know the la dodgers will never win, well not in my lifetime.

    ReplyDelete