Tuesday, October 30, 2012

STAR WARS to DISNEY?!

It was announced earlier today that Disney has bought out Lucas Films for 4.05 billion dollars. Then quickly told fans of the Star Wars franchise the plans to release a Star Wars VII in 2015. Leaving me and many of my colleagues to wonder why George Lucas continuously decides to ruin the childhoods of many of us.

When Phantom Menace: Star Wars I was announced, fans were rejoicing! That was until the movie showed, and it is under the general idea that is was a piece of crap movie that was hyped up so much yet delivered so little. Ruining the franchise for many fans. There are still people here today that just block out the latest 3 movies and just "Remember the good ol' days." You can't blame them, the last 3 movies sucked! "Special Effects Overload," is what I like to refer the s**t show that I witnessed.


I beg of you George Lucas, STOP THIS MADNESS before you ruin more adult's views of their childhood!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Tyler. I want to tell you that I have your link on my blog. Please let me know if it is okay with you. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a big fan of Star Wars or Disney for that matter. Nevertheless, interesting post! And I agree, Lucas is a total sellout!

    ReplyDelete